суббота, 4 сентября 2010 г.

My Love - Linda Lee Elrod

When I met you, I had no idea

how much my life

was about to be changed...

but then, how could I have known?

A love like ours happens

once in a lifetime.

You were a miracle to me,

the one who was everything

I had ever dreamed of,

the one I thought existed

only in my imagination.

And when you came into my life,

I realized that what I

had always thought

was happiness

couldn't compare to the joy

loving you brought me.

You are a part of everything

I think and do and feel,

and with you by my side,

I believe that anything is possible.

(this day) gives me a chance

to thank you for the miracle of you...

you are, and always will be,

the love of my life.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы